Music video

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Letter of approval



I have found DJ Bouches facebook and have posted this on his wall (shown in the screenshots too)
Dear Andrew
I am media studies A level student from the UK in yr 11 and I like one of your remixes of the super Mario track
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFjucDT5o_k. As I am aware of copyright information I wanted to know if I could use this track (only for work purpose) to create animation video. I would really appreciate if you could give me permission and reply to this so the examiners would know you were the remixed this track and you have accepted this approval. I’ve tried to look for you record company or website but this was the only way I could get in contact with you about this matter.
Yours sincerely
kirandeep Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment